A regular maintenance program for your computer is cheaper and easier than emergency computer repairs. The best way to be sure that nothing goes wrong with your computer is to perform maintenance regularly.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning the power supply and checking ventilation fan(s).
- Cleaning the inside of your computer to prevent poor air circulation and static buildup.
- Checking fans to ensure they are properly cooling your computer.
- Performing hard drive scans to identify and fix faulty sectors.
- Defragmenting hard drives to increase drive performance.
- Analyzing performance and providing recommendations.
(We recommend your computers undergo a maintenance check at least once per year.)
Your computer system contains mechanical and electronic components that are delicate, sensitive, and need regular care. Computer failure can most often be prolonged or eliminated by implementing a proactive computer maintenance program.
Scanning and repairing damaged sectors on your hard drive can save you hours of frustration and expensive data recovery and restoration fees. An assessment or recommendation of risk can alert you to potential liabilities that may result in the loss of data or capital.