NetDefender can provide your organization with a full-featured e-mail hosting service. Our e-mail architecture is scalable, to fit your needs, and redundant.
Our client portal provides you with the following functionality for managing your e-mail mailboxes and aliases:
- Allow you to "alias" one or more e-mail addresses to individual.
- Allows an unlimited number of aliases pointing to your internally supplied mailboxes.
- Allows up to five external alias mappings pointing to third party mailboxes
- Allows the ability to add/modify/delete your e-mail "aliases" at any time
- Allows the ability to define a "catch-all" alias to catch e-mail sent to misspelled or invalid e-mail addresses at your domain
- Allows the ability to define "auto-responders" which will automatically send a reply message to the message sender, with the option of delivering a copy of the original e-mail to whichever addresses you choose
- Allows the ability to setup e-mail forwarding on an individual mailbox to one or more other e-mail addresses, with the option to deliver a copy to the local mailbox
- Allows the ability to setup e-mail vacationing on an individual mailbox - while enabled, each person who sends a message to the mailbox will receive an automated response of your choosing.
- Allows the ability for users on your account with the appropriate access level to reset passwords on other accounts.
- Allows spam blocking on all mailboxes.
- To download your e-mail messages, you will need to configure your e-mail client to "POP" the messages from our mail server as required.
- You must configure your e-mail client to "delete messages from server after download" otherwise your mailbox will eventually become "full".
- Each mailbox is allocated 100 megabytes of storage space for temporary message storage.
If you have employees who need access to their company e-mail from home or while traveling, our remote e-mail service will meet your needs. Using Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Express or a web browser, your employees can securely access their e-mail from remote locations. If you need to access your e-mail remotely, remote mail allows you to send and receive e-mail messages and manage your mailbox using a web browser.